[Zope-CMF] MORE PHOTOS FROM MY PHOTOSHOOT-TAKEN BY A PROFESSOR

seeexoninlineskates55 seeexoninlineskates55 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 25 10:35:57 EDT 2003

Last week I told you that I had posed for a photography class and then I posed with some guys girlfriend while he took some photos of us together... they were very artistic!  HOnest.  Anyway, I guess he turned them in as a project and yesterday I got called to come to a photoshoot with his Photography Professor.

He just sent me a link to the test shots and the and proofs for me to see... I thought you would like to see how cute he made me look.

www.hotpersonalad.com/landing.asp?afl=TYHO

Just log on and search the photogallery and look for me dressed like a catholic schoolgirl!!!