[Zope-CMF] ImageMagick/CMFPhoto no resizing happens

Kelley, Sean SKelley at ci.santa-rosa.ca.us
Wed Sep 17 19:42:15 EDT 2003

I have imagemagick installed on my windows server.  I have cmfphoto and
cmfphotoalbum installed on my plone 1.0.3 site.  The cmfphotoalbum will not
display thumbnails.  I get dead graphic links on the page.  if I click on
them, the original sized image is loaded.

on the windows box, on the command line I can run convert.exe from the c
prompt.

I have tried a number of environment variables like MAGICK_HOME and PATH
is this the answer?

How do I get zope/plone to use imagemagick??