[Zope-CMF] invokeFactory hook

Darryl Cousins darryl at altcontrol.nl
Mon Apr 5 03:15:43 EDT 2004

Hi,
To continue the discussion, this is how I am using manage_afterAdd in a
subclass of PortalFolder.

<code>

  def manage_afterAdd(self, item, container):
    """My parent has an afterAdd method"""
    PortalContent.manage_afterAdd(self, item, container)

    ov = item.objectIds()
    # I do this so paste/rename doesn't spit an error at me
    if not 'BodyImage' in ov:
      PortalFolder.invokeFactory(self,'Image','BodyImage')
    if not 'BodyLink' in ov:
      PortalFolder.invokeFactory(self,'Link','BodyLink')

</code>

Sincere regards,
Darryl Cousins