[Zope-CMF] Re: .objects files and stripping of extensions - minor change requested

Alexander Limi limi at plone.org
Thu Apr 22 08:11:34 EDT 2004

On Wed, 21 Apr 2004 15:23:51 -0400, Tres Seaver <tseaver at zope.com> wrote:

>>  Which CMF would this end up in - 1.4 branch, or 1.5? I assume it's
>> trivial  enough a change to go in 1.4 branch, but you may see it
>> differently, since  it changes behaviour?
>>  Here's hoping for 1.4.x :)
>
> That only helps if we actually make another 1.4 release. ;)  As this is
> a minor change, and could be legitimately characterized as a bug, I
> wouldn't have trouble seeing it land on the released branch.

That would be nice, I believe another release should be done, as a few
annoying problems were fixed on the branch - not sure by whom, but there
was a discussion on the plone-dev list a while back, and somebody fixed it
on the CMF branch.

I'm in a hurry these days, sorry for not researching the exact details.
Thanks for your answers. :)

-- Alexander Limi