[Zope-CMF] Re: [Plone-developers] Re: ANN: CMF 1.4.3 bug fix released

Stephan H. Schug zope at schug.de
Sun Apr 25 04:11:26 EDT 2004

> The zip file that is there (cmf.zope.org) now seems to be busted.
>
> # unzip CMF-1.4.3.zip
> Archive:  CMF-1.4.3.zip
>   End-of-central-directory signature not found.  Either this file is not
>   a zipfile, or it constitutes one disk of a multi-part archive.  In the
>   latter case the central directory and zipfile comment will be found on
>   the last disk(s) of this archive.

.. same problem here: .zip-file is broken and tar-ball requires
authorisation.

In addition test.plone.org (like my own site) reports:
an Site error, when trying to access a folder listing (e.g. "News").

This site encountered an error trying to fulfill your request. The
errors were:

Error Type
     PTRuntimeError
Error Value