[Zope-CMF] CMF 1.5 beta coming -- last call before feature freeze!

Alec Mitchell apm13 at columbia.edu
Mon Aug 2 12:09:18 EDT 2004

On Monday 02 August 2004 07:26 am, Tres Seaver wrote:
> I'd like to release the beta by Friday, 6 August.
>
> I would actually prefer not to see any more features land before the
> beta.  If you think there is an important feature, already set to go but
> not in yet, let me know.

One thing that I would like to see is the inclusion Sylvain Thenault's
CMFCalendar enhancement here:

http://zope.org/Collectors/CMF/110

I think the ability to change the week start date TTW, and allow for the use
of workflow states other than published would be fantastic additions to the
new version.  If there is any interest, I will gladly update the patch to
make sure it applies cleanly to current CVS, and attempt to fix whatever
issues people may find with it (I've been using it with 1.4.x without any
issues for a few months).

Alec Mitchell