[Zope-CMF] running the CMF unit tests

Jens Vagelpohl jens at dataflake.org
Tue Aug 3 03:40:47 EDT 2004

On Aug 3, 2004, at 6:21, Paul Winkler wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 02, 2004 at 11:50:35PM +0200, Jens Vagelpohl wrote:
>> In the Zope 2.7 world, what's the recommended way to run the CMF unit
>> tests?
>
> This works for me:
> ./bin/zopectl run Products/CMFDefault/tests/test_all.py

Found a problem, can anyone confirm this? Running the CMFCore unit test
I have several errors when the test runs and then the test hangs
completely. I get "E" on...

test_ActionInformation.ActionInformationTests
	- test_Condition
	- test_basic_construction
	- test_construction_with_Expressions
	- test_editing

test_Expression.ExpressionTests
	- test_anonymous_ec
	- test_authenticatedUser_ec

... and then we hang on the next one, test_ec_context. Here's my setup:

- Mac OS X
- Python 2.3.4
- Zope 2.7.2
- current CMF HEAD
- bone-stock fresh instance with no other products installed

jens