[Zope-CMF] Re: CMF 1.5 beta coming -- last call before feature freeze!

Petri Savolainen petri.savolainen at iki.fi
Tue Aug 3 14:54:57 EDT 2004

On Mon, 02 Aug 2004 09:09:18 -0700, Alec Mitchell wrote:

> One thing that I would like to see is the inclusion Sylvain Thenault's
> CMFCalendar enhancement here:
>
> http://zope.org/Collectors/CMF/110
>
> I think the ability to change the week start date TTW, and allow for the use
> of workflow states other than published would be fantastic additions to the
> new version.  If there is any interest, I will gladly update the patch to
> make sure it applies cleanly to current CVS, and attempt to fix whatever
> issues people may find with it (I've been using it with 1.4.x without any
> issues for a few months).

+1 to that - please at least include the tool fixes.

I think these would indeed be very nice additions that would extend the
applicability of stock CMF a lot further what it comes to calendaring.

BTW, I have built a simple iCal parser with pyparsing and would like to
use it to synchronize Mozilla Calendar with CMFCalendar Events. I'd
greatly appreciate any suggestions as to where iCal parsing support should
live - in the tool, or for example some kind of separate,
user-addable calendar synchronizer endpoint object?

Thanks,

 Petri