[Zope-CMF] CMF 1.5 beta coming -- last call before feature freeze!

Stefan H. Holek stefan at epy.co.at
Wed Aug 4 12:48:39 EDT 2004

I have this feature for CMFCore.CatalogTool:

     security.declarePrivate('unrestrictedSearchResults')
     def unrestrictedSearchResults(self, REQUEST=None, **kw):
         """
             Calls ZCatalog.searchResults without any CMF specific
             processing.
         """
         return ZCatalog.searchResults(self, REQUEST, **kw)

You want it?

Stefan

--
The time has come to start talking about whether the emperor is as well
dressed as we are supposed to think he is.               /Pete McBreen/