[Zope-CMF] Re: CMF 1.5 beta coming -- last call before feature freeze!

yuppie y.2004_ at wcm-solutions.de
Thu Aug 5 11:54:46 EDT 2004

Hi!

Tres Seaver wrote:
> I'd like to release the beta by Friday, 6 August.
>
> I would actually prefer not to see any more features land before the
> beta.  If you think there is an important feature, already set to go but
> not in yet, let me know.

I don't have a new feature, but there are some small issues I'd like to
see resolved before the release:

- mark getActionById() as deprecated / add a warning
   (after converting topic_addSubtopic.py and if there are no objections)

- add Copyright headers to CMFSetup files
   (or is there a new policy not to include them?)

   What would be the correct year for the Copyright?

- resolve open issues from
<http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope-cmf/2004-July/020891.html> and some
other CMFSetup issues

Today I have time to work on some of these issues. Afterwards, I'm going
to make a list of issues that are still unresolved.

Could you please add a "CMFSetup" Topic ("CMFCalendar" is also missing)
to the collector? I'd like to add the issues that are not fixed within
the next days to the collector.

Cheers,
	Yuppie