[Zope-CMF] CMF 1.5 beta coming -- last call before feature freeze!

Stefan H. Holek stefan at epy.co.at
Thu Aug 5 14:10:36 EDT 2004

Granted.

So I guess all I have to offer in favor is that there *is* interest in
unrestricted catalog searches, and adding the method would promote the
use case from "idiom" to API. Which is a good thing, IMO.

Stefan

--
The time has come to start talking about whether the emperor is as well
dressed as we are supposed to think he is.               /Pete McBreen/