[Zope-CMF] Re: CMF 1.5 beta coming -- last call before feature freeze!

yuppie y.2004_ at wcm-solutions.de
Fri Aug 6 06:25:58 EDT 2004

Hi!

These issues are still unresolved:

a.) mark getActionById() as deprecated / add a warning

	-> ok?

b.) CMFSetup

>>   #1:     Should be able to steal UI from the "Configured CMF Site" bit
>>           (I added the underlying machinery in order to support that).
>>
>>   #2:

	remove 'Compare Snapshots' button from 'Snapshots' tab

	-> ok?

>>   #5:

	fix import of workflow bindings

#8:	'Configured CMF Site' factory is still experimental

	-> remove registration on release branch?

#9:	some unittests fail if run with test.py

#10:	Not purging the existing setup seems to have some issues

	-> ?

How is not-purging supposed to work? Currently existing Actions are
deleted, reimporting raises errors.

Cheers,
	Yuppie