[Zope-CMF] CMFUid isn't generating real uids

Stefan H. Holek stefan at epy.co.at
Sun Aug 15 05:09:52 EDT 2004

Tiran,

The way CMFUid is designed is so that you can very easily replace the
UID generator. It's more about getting a mechanism in place than about
generating "real" UIDs, AFAICT.

Stefan

--
The time has come to start talking about whether the emperor is as well
dressed as we are supposed to think he is.               /Pete McBreen/