[Zope-CMF] Re: [dev] After the goldrush....

yuppie y.2004_ at wcm-solutions.de
Sun Aug 15 12:33:33 EDT 2004

Hi!

Jean-Marc Orliaguet wrote:
> One question: I have a tool based on 'CMFCore.PortalFolder'.  The tool
> does not get listed by 'folder_view'  but it gets listed by
> 'folder_contents' and 'index_html' on the root of the portal.  It didn't
> get listed with CMF1.4 - so what has changed there?

If 'spec' is not specified, Meta Type based filtering is now disabled in
contentItems(), contentIds(), contentValues() and listFolderContents().
Seems your tool claims to be an instance of a valid Portal Type, so the
Portal Type based filtering fails to filter it out.

Given your tool claims to be of the Portal Type 'Folder', I don't
understand why 'folder_view' doesn't list the tool.

HTH,
	Yuppie