[Zope-CMF] CMF Documentation?

Jeff Rodriguez jeffrey.rodriguez at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 14:16:28 EST 2004

I'm working on implementing Zope w/ Plone for a company intranet. I'm
trying to create custom content types for the intranet. Initially I
was using Archetypes, but I abandoned that due to the sad lack of
documentation.

Now I'm reading the Zope Developer's Guide and I basically understand
how to create a product but now it appears that I need to specifically
integrate into the CMF since I'm trying to create a new addable type
for plone.

The ZDG referrs to Zope-CMF documentation that I have not been able to
find, sure there are docs online but nothing like a guide saying
"Here's how to add CMF support to your product."

Does such a document exist? Whether it be from Zope.org or a third
party, a document like this would be quite helpful.

Thanks.
--
Jeffrey Alan Rodriguez
Jeffrey.Rodriguez at gmail.com