[Zope-CMF] CMFPhoto & DTML Methods

Jake jake at zopezone.com
Mon Dec 20 09:20:54 EST 2004

This version is not the latest that is up on SF.
http://zope.org/Members/Tiran/CMFPhoto
vs
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=55262&package_id=76062

Here are the problems:
- CMFPhoto .3x breaks the images. The product does not seem to be broken,
but the images just show up as broken.

- CMFPhoto 0.5.0 does not want to install in a plain old CMF site. It
looks like it is looking for Plone directories and properties.

- CMFPhoto 0.5.0 has no DTML methods

So, all three together is just keeping me from getting anywhere near
upgrading.

Jake

--
http://www.ZopeZone.com