[Zope-CMF] OmniActions proposal. (The CMF rocks.)

Ausum Studio ausum_studio at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 5 11:50:32 EST 2004

Please try again. For a written reference visit:

http://zope.org/Members/ausum/OmniActions

A short add to that: The menus accept keyboard shifts. SHIFT+Click opens the
page in a different window. CTRL+click opens the document at edit mode.
ALT+click opens the metadata editing of that same document. SHIFT+CTRL+click
and SHIFT+ALT+click are also available.

Ausum