[Zope-CMF] Re: CMFPhoto Permissions

BOB.BARTER at sbcglobal.net BOB.BARTER at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 11 13:10:50 EST 2004

Tres,
Thanks for the advice.  You saved me from making changes to photo
album page templates -- which I knew was a bad idea :-)
I ended up going into
plone_site/portal_workflow/plone_workflow/states/visible/manage_permissions
and turning off "Acquire Permission Settings" for "View" (because
root security gives view permission to Anonymous), and turning
off "View" permission for "Anonymous".  While testing the site I
realized that I also have to turn on "View" permission for "Owner".

I also made the same changes for "Access contents information"

Thanks again,
Bob