[Zope-CMF] Archetypes question

bauer at mit.edu bauer at mit.edu
Thu Feb 12 08:42:21 EST 2004

I am obviously missing something here...

I created a new content type with Archetypes that has a filefield named
File, and some other fields which contain related information.  The
filefield can take documents of various types (pdf, ps, doc, etc).  I
want to provide a view of this content type where users can download
the file with the name that the file was uploaded with.

Right now I am providing a href link to here/File which causing users
browsers to try to save something of the name "File".  Obviously not
what I want.

Can someone please clue me in?

Thanks,
Steve