[Zope-CMF] Help with a DCWorkflow guard

robert rottermann robert at redcor.ch
Fri Feb 20 00:32:35 EST 2004

This sould not be hard

with someting like
 object.portal_workflow.getTransitionsFor(target, here)"[0] ['actor']
you get the name of the last one that did change the state,
and member.getUserName() gives you the name of the logged in user.

so the condition sould be (untested):
python: object.portal_workflow.getTransitionsFor(target, here)"[0]
['actor'] !=  member.getUserName()

Robert