[Zope-CMF] Re: [dev] CMF 1.5 roadmap?

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Tue Feb 24 16:09:00 EST 2004

Chris McDonough wrote at 2004-2-24 12:41 -0500:
>b) It already works with plain CMF.  You just need to plug it in to the
>repository and maybe tweak a couple of things like stylesheets.

I found a dependancy on "portal_properties.site_properties"
CMF's "portal_properties" is only one level.

There is an additional (small) dependancy on Plone's "FactoryTool".

The "base_view" layout is bad. It might get a bit better
with a corresponding style sheet but I doubt this will be significant.

Archetypes is quite complex. I needed about 2 days to build an
Archetypes based "Workspace" type. I met several bugs
and problems.

Integrating Archetypes (and CMFFormController and PortalTransforms)
drastically increases the complexity of the package.

--
Dieter