[Zope-CMF] CMF 1.5 roadmap?

Sidnei da Silva sidnei at awkly.org
Wed Feb 25 10:00:18 EST 2004

On Wed, Feb 25, 2004 at 01:21:00PM +0100, Lennart Regebro wrote:
| >- CPS Schema is a competitor,
|
| No, it's a dynamic implementation of the same idea that Archetypes
| implements by code generation. I find this superior, for several reasons
| I could go into if you like. :)

Recently, at the snow sprint, I wrote some improvements for Schema
handling in Archetypes so that it is possible to use Kapil's
CMFMetadata 'schemas' with Archetypes. This is possible because I
created a 'CompositeSchema', which aggregates multiple schemas, and a
'FacadeMetadataSchema' which dynamically generates an Archetypes
schema from a 'CMFMetadata Set' (Formulator Based). This works very
nicely, and I think the same could be done for CPSSchemas.

--
Sidnei da Silva <sidnei at awkly.org>
http://awkly.org - dreamcatching :: making your dreams come true

FORTRAN is for pipe stress freaks and crystallography weenies.