[Zope-CMF] Re: [dev] CMF 1.5 roadmap?

Stefane Fermigier sf at nuxeo.com
Wed Feb 25 11:11:42 EST 2004

Sidnei da Silva wrote:
> | PortalTransforms has an interesting architecture, but it is missing
> | several of the tweaks that I did over the years in NuxDocument. There
> | are also some blatant bugs, including syntax errors in some of the
> | files, and missing several important tests.
> |
> | Because we have several projects to be delivered yesterday with CPS3 and
> | because we chose to use PortalTransforms in CPS3, I had to start working
> | on PortalTransforms this week.
> |
> | Since I'm not a PT commiter, and I don'teven know if my changes make
> | sense to the PT maintainser, my work is on a separate CVS:
> | http://cvs.nuxeo.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/PortalTransforms/
>
> What's your SF id? I will add you NOW! :)

fermigier

> | This is the version of PT that we intend to ship in CPS3.0 (it *is not*
> | included in CPS3.0rc3, since I did the CPS3.0rc3 release on sunday and
> | started hacking PT on monday).
> |
> | Of course, the diffs will be sent to the PT maintainer if they want to
> | integrate them. But for us it is a question of moving on quickly.
>
> Sure we want it!

I'm not that sure. There are files, for instance, that are specific to
our testing framework. And it is not clear at this point that our code
could be released under another license than the GPL.

	S.

--
Stéfane Fermigier, Tel: +33 (0)6 63 04 12 77 (mobile).
Nuxeo Collaborative Portal Server: http://www.nuxeo.com/cps