[Zope-CMF] Changes to content.talkback in CMFCore may break compatibility in old CMF products (not CMF!)

Aloys Baillet aloys at alamaison.fr
Fri Jan 16 13:23:28 EST 2004

Hi Gregoire,

If I understaind well your message, I think I am in the dark side...
Actually I use this line in my Plone site :

content.talkback = Forum('talkback','Discussion')

And Forum doesn't inherit from DiscussionItemContainer...
I used it because I developped a custom discution forum product (a
pretty good one...) and I decided to use it to make discussion with this
product all over my site.
What kind of workaround could you advice to keep compatibility with your
changes?

Thank you.

Aloys