[Zope-CMF] One minor thing for 1.5

Alexander Limi limi at plone.org
Sun Jul 4 00:43:50 EDT 2004

Hi,

Could I suggest my personal pet peeve for the 1.5 release? It's probably a
one-line fix, if you know how/where to look:

Currently the .objects file format strips extensions. It shouldn't, as
this makes it useless as an alternative way of having the correct file
extensions on stuff like the Plone CSS files (which are currently
.css.dtml)

A summary posting is here, Tres thought it was OK, not sure if the code
was updated, though:

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.zope.cmf/8267

Of course, if we could get another 1.4 release (haven't been following the
lists lately - is there enough fixes to justify it?), I would be ecstatic.
;)

  Alexander Limi    ·     Chief Architect     ·    Plone Solutions

  Development · Training · Support · http://www.plonesolutions.com