[Zope-CMF] Some informations about CMFUid

Florent Guillaume fg at nuxeo.com
Thu Jul 22 07:59:07 EDT 2004

Hi Grégoire,

You should clarify in the doc that queryBrain/getBrain (which use plain
portal_catalog) filter and keep only visible object.

And I think there's a need for a private queryBrainUnrestricted (or some
other name) that bypasses CMF's catalog tweaks (the filtering by
expiration date and so on) because internal code often needs to get the
brains unfiltered.

Florent

In article <5.1.0.14.2.20040722125314.01f08008 at 127.0.0.1> you write: