[Zope-CMF] RFC: CMF 1.5 Release Plan

Tres Seaver tseaver at zope.com
Fri Jul 2 14:59:44 EDT 2004

(Apologies if you see this twice;  the first version didn't seem to make
it to the list).

I would like to propose the following release plan for CMF 1.5:

   - Release CMF 1.5alpha early next week (likely Wednesday), and
     encourage    sumbissions to the CMF collector.

   - Have a CMF bug day next Friday (7/9) to close issues for the beta.

   - Release CMF 1.5beta ~Friday, 7/16.

   - Release CMF 1.5final ~Friday, 7/23.

I believe that almost all the feature work called out in my roadmap
posting[1] is now done;  the setup tool could still use additional
handlers, but is already useful for many of the tasks currently done
by the PortalGenerator.

Comments?  Objections?

[1] http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope-cmf/2004-March/020363.html

Tres Seaver                                tseaver at zope.com