[Zope-CMF] Expiring inactive login sessions

Stefan H. Holek stefan at epy.co.at
Fri Mar 5 08:24:04 EST 2004

Cookie Crumbler grew a twiddleAuthCookie() hook recently, You may want to
use that for your purposes.

Stefan

--On Freitag, 05. März 2004 12:16 +0000 Felix Ulrich-Oltean

--
The time has come to start talking about whether the emperor is as well
dressed as we are supposed to think he is.               /Pete McBreen/