[Zope-CMF] Re: [dev] CMF-1_4-branch status?

Tres Seaver tseaver at zope.com
Wed Mar 10 16:30:41 EST 2004

yuppie wrote:

> What is the current status of the CMF-1_4-branch?
>
> CMF 1.4.3-rc1 was tagged a month ago. Is it closed for an upcoming 1.4.3
> release or is it open for minor bugfixes?

I don't think I ever actually releasece 1.4.3rc1;  I uploaded tarballs,
and such, but didn't finish the release work.

If the fixes are unlikely to be disruptive to existing 1.4 users (I
guess they must be, or you wouldn't be putting them on the branch
anyway), then we should just abandon rc1, check your stuff in, and issue
rc2 instead.

Tres Seaver                                tseaver at zope.com