[Zope-CMF] Re: [dev] CMF-1_4-branch status?

yuppie y.2004_ at wcm-solutions.de
Thu Mar 11 04:19:27 EST 2004

Tres Seaver wrote:
> If the fixes are unlikely to be disruptive to existing 1.4 users (I
> guess they must be, or you wouldn't be putting them on the branch
> anyway), then we should just abandon rc1, check your stuff in, and issue
> rc2 instead.

Well. The checkin in question is removing leading spaces to resolve
<http://zope.org/Collectors/CMF/229>. And maybe the one line
ActionProviderBase fix proposed by Christian should go into the 1.4.3
release.

I'd say nothing that justifies the extra work of a new release
candidate. Please let me know if you still think I should check these
changes in.

Yuppie