[Zope-CMF] ANN: CustomSkins

Marc Lindahl marc at bowery.com
Wed Mar 24 04:31:01 EST 2004

I wanted my custom skins in FileSystemDirectoryViews (had a bunch of
python scripts I wanted to load up) so I cooked this little package up,
figured other people might like it too.

http://zope.org/Members/bowerymarc/CustomSkins/  (once it's published
by the denizens of zope.org)

CustomSkins

	this product lets you easily maintain a bunch of filesystem skins of
your own.  No programming required.

	Install the product the normal way.  Add your skins folders to
CustomSkins/skins folder.

	Then, use CMF Quickinstaller (or the old way - read __init__.py for
details) to install.

	You'll have some FileSystem Views of your skins (if not, you can add
them manually).

	Then do whatever you want with them - add them to a skin.