[Zope-CMF] Re: [Plone-users] Date based snapshots

Chalu Kim chalu at egenius.com
Mon May 3 12:11:39 EDT 2004

ArchiveFolder could be a way to create what you are looking for.

Not exactly the kind of flexibility you are looking for.

But who would want to;

1. archive history
2. backup content
3. recreate content on that particular time

--
Chalu Kim                 “Digital cooperative”
eGenius Inc, 20 Jay Street, 1002, Brooklyn, New York 11201