[Zope-CMF] Changing Other user's password

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Thu May 6 06:58:08 EDT 2004

Ramon Aseniero wrote:
> #username, password and domain are input parameter  to the script
> mt = context.portal_membership
> member = context.portal_membership.getMemberById(id=username)
> mt.setPassword(password, domains)
> mt.credentialsChanged(password)

I last did this eons ago :-S

Have a look in the mailing list archives for this list, search for my name and
change password.

Failing that, look in the source code of the various membership-related tools. I
seem to remember adding some methods to one of them that would help with this...

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk