[Zope-CMF] Re: [dev] CMFSetup roadmap?

Martijn Pieters mj at zopatista.com
Tue Nov 9 14:53:35 EST 2004

yuppie wrote:
> Is anybody using CMFSetup with other products than CMFDefault? Are there
> any plans to use it for Plone, CPS or ZC products?
>
> While CMFSetup is already useful for replicating / backing up /
> restoring customized settings or loading settings from xml files, many
> features are still experimental or not implemented at all.

I have started using it for an internal project and will use it in
future customer projects as well.

As the original author of CMFSetup, I'll prolly be the one bringing back
some features listed in the TODO list as untouched.

Right now I am back-porting CMFSetup so's I can use it for Plone 2 setups.

Martijn Pieters