[Zope-CMF] Problem with export/import PCNG from Linux to Windows

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Thu Nov 18 06:48:44 EST 2004

Hi Sheila,

Sheila María wrote:

>  I have a tracker(PCNG) with issues and when I make an importation,
> all the states that they had, are changed.
>  I want to export these issues from a machine Linux to a machine
> Windows, the issues from PCNG.
>
> Now, I have issues in state "resolve", "defered", "accepted",..but,
> when I importe them, to my machine Windows, all are changed into state
> "pending", like if they were not resolve...It's because the workflow.

Your best bet is to mail Andreas direct or grab him (MacYET) on #plone
in irc.freenode.net. You should have your Zope/CMF/Plone/PCNG versions
handy when chatting to him.

Just to warn you, he'll likely deny the problem exists and reject any
issues you submit to his bug tracker ;-)

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk