[Zope-CMF] CMFSetup Status

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Tue Nov 23 15:02:11 EST 2004

Hi,

Just wondering what the status of CMFSetup is?
Are there any known bugs on the 1.5 branch?
(I understand the 1.5 release has problems with workflows)

How up to date is:
http://cvs.zope.org/*checkout*/CMF/CMFSetup/README.txt?rev=1.9&only_with_tag=CMF-1_5-branch

Has more progress been made on the HEAD?

Are both FTI's and STI's catered for? How would I go about catering for
another type of type information or maybe another type of content object
(from my own custom product)? What about custom skin layers and the like?

Excitedly but aprehensively yours,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk