[Zope-CMF] Re: Two problems with 2.7.3b1 and CMF1.5.0b2

yuppie y.2004_ at wcm-solutions.de
Fri Oct 8 06:53:37 EDT 2004

Lennart Regebro wrote:
> 1. Trying to install CPS on the above platform, I get the following error:
>
> ValueError: Not a registered directory:
> Products/CPSDefault/skins/cps_javascript (Also, an error occurred while
> attempting to render the standard error message.)
>
> Has anything changed with the skin directory registration? I can't find
> any change log to check...

http://cvs.zope.org/CMF/CHANGES.txt?rev=1.248.2.29
http://cvs.zope.org/CMF/CMFCore/DirectoryView.py

There were some changes to fix some bugs. I tried to make the changes in
a backwards compatible way, but apparently not always with success.

Please try to add the 'Filesystem Directory View' TTW and check if you
can select 'CPSDefault/skins/cps_javascript' or if it isn't registered
at all.

Cheers, Yuppie