[Zope-CMF] Problem with export/import PCNG from Linux to Windows

Sheila María sheiluski at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 06:06:02 EDT 2004

Hi!!!!

 I have a tracker(PCNG) with issues and when I make an importation,
all the states that they had, are changed.
 I want to export these issues from a machine Linux to a machine
Windows, the issues from PCNG.

Now, I have issues in state "resolve", "defered", "accepted",..but,
when I importe them, to my machine Windows, all are changed into state
"pending", like if they were not resolve...It's because the workflow.

How can I do so that they maintain their state original? Do you
know how or a script, able to store its original state and that later
recovers it?
It's a great problem, because every day I have more incidences(issues) ;-(

                               Thanks very much