AW: [Zope-CMF] How to LOOK THROUGH acquisition?

Eugene el-spam at yandex.ru
Wed Sep 1 08:43:31 EDT 2004

 Hello, Jens.

> I'm afraid, you're asking the wrong person ... ;-)
> In fact, you're question is related to mine ... and I'm not able to answer
> it.
> Best regards,
> Jens

OK :)
My problem is related to content preparing.
May be you met the next problem.
I want to show in <title> tag not only title of the currently readed
page, but a path to it, e.g.

"President Elections - USA - Last News - www.NewsSite.com"

Here user can see what he (or she) is in the section Last News, then
subsection USA and
article is named "President Elections".

Thank you.