[Zope-CMF] Re: Major performance booster for your site

Alexander Limi limi at plone.org
Sun Sep 5 11:20:35 EDT 2004

On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 13:25:07 +0200, Raphael Ritz
<r.ritz at biologie.hu-berlin.de> wrote:

> Geoff Davis wrote:
>> This might be worth setting up by default in Plone 2.1.  You might want
>> file something in the collector so we don't forget.
>
> Note that this breaks backwards compatibility
> and the CMF is going to do the same move anyway
> sometime soon.
>
> (Just to make sure this gets considered and documented
> and to avoid duplications of efforts)

[switching to DateRangeIndexes]

Just FYI, Stefan Holek from Plone Solutions has already made this into a
product with migration and everything - so we can give it a spin on
existing Plone 2.0 sites. I expect him to release it soon. Stefan? :)

  Alexander Limi    ·     Chief Architect     ·    Plone Solutions

  Development · Training · Support · http://www.plonesolutions.com