[Zope-CMF] How to limit results in AdvancedQuery

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Mon Sep 13 13:58:14 EDT 2004

Florent Guillaume wrote at 2004-9-13 12:15 +0200:
>In article <16704.40920.212411.975987 at gargle.gargle.HOWL> you write:
>> Please do not post HTML mail.
>> Usually, I do not read them at all.
>
>It was not a HTML mail, it was a multipart/alternative mail with
>text/plain and text/html versions. What would be the problem with that ?

Two reasons:

  1. I am behind a slow modem.
     The HTML part makes the message considerably larger than
     a text only message would be.

  2. I would take me several hours to convince my Email client
     to disregard the HTML part and just show me the text part.

     HTML mails pose security and privacy risks; thus, I do
     not want to read them.

Therefore, I do not read HTML mails (or multipart/alternative mails with
HTML parts).

--
Dieter