[Zope-CMF] Re: CMF 1.5.1 release schedule

Gregoire Weber gregweb at gmx.ch
Thu Apr 14 03:10:41 EDT 2005

yuppie schrieb:
> It does feel wrong that you have to register OpaqueItem attributes to
> make them work correctly. I'd rather like to see a solution similar to
> that for Zope 3 annotations: Storing all opaque items in one attribute.

I agree with that in general with that. It would be more elegant!

Does someone know how to achieve that the catalog catalogs attributes in
a attribute (aka annotation)? I can imagine how to pass control from
an annotation object to the sub objects at index time but I don't have
any idea how to say the catalog that it has to catalog the value of
cmfuid under ``cmfuid`` and the value of bar under ``bar``.

foo (content object)

  + __annotations__

    + cmfuid

    + bar