[Zope-CMF] Re: undo_form -> no content

Florent Guillaume fg at nuxeo.com
Thu Aug 4 11:03:04 EDT 2005

I'm willing to fix it if someone explains *why* the patch is needed.
What code actually adds a username and space in the path. Is that part of
what's written in the transaction description? Is it something CMF adds?

Otherwise I'm not familiar enough with the transaction descriptions to
dig into this.

Florent