[Zope-CMF] Tope Date Criteria fix

Jens Vagelpohl jens at dataflake.org
Thu Aug 11 12:08:35 EDT 2005

I have put changes that fix the arguably completely broken behavior
for CMFTopic Date criteria on a branch:

http://svn.zope.org/CMF/branches/jens-collector-339-branch/

For those who are interested, it would be nice if you could give it a
quick test and see if there are "logic errors".

The only drawback is the fact that there really isn't much we can do
to be 100% backwards compatible as far as the old behavior goes for
people who might rely on it. What is the backwards-compatibility
consensus as far as changes go that will not break old software, but
fix a really broken behavior?

jens