[Zope-CMF] Collector entries (was:Re: [Zope-CMF] Re: Zope-CMF Digest, Vol 29, Issue 2)

Jens Vagelpohl jens at dataflake.org
Fri Dec 2 12:17:45 EST 2005

On 2 Dec 2005, at 17:02, George Lee wrote:

> The repeated "CMF Collector: Open Issues" e-mails always get my hope
> up that some of the issues I posted will get assigned. :-)  What's the
> typical time it takes for an issue to be accepted and then resolved?

There is no "typical time" I am afraid. People take up issues when
they have the time and feel like it. Welcome to the world of open
source.

jens

P.S.: Please do not reply to digest emails without changing the
subject line to something useful *and* cutting the unnecessary stuff
out of the quoted text.