[Zope-CMF] Re: SVN: CMF/trunk/CMFCore/tests/test_ - made copy tests more independent from implementation details of _verifyObjectPaste

Jens Vagelpohl jens at dataflake.org
Fri Dec 2 14:32:20 EST 2005

On 2 Dec 2005, at 18:58, yuppie wrote:

> Tres Seaver wrote:
>>>  import Testing
>>> -import Zope2
>>> -Zope2.startup()
>> I'm seeing issues in some tests which fail when run outside the full
>> suite after changes like these.  E.g.,
>> zopectl> test CMFDefault

I'm trying to run those tests and seem to come against some
dependency issue, once again. Running CMF trunk with Five trunk and
the Zope-2.8-branch gives me this:

   File "/usr/local/zope/28Instance/Products/GenericSetup/utils.py",
line 36, in ?
     from Products.Five.bbb.OFS_interfaces import IOrderedContainer
ImportError: No module named bbb.OFS_interfaces

Could we please be a little more specific in each modules'
DEPENDENCIES.txt about the exact software versions needed? The one in
GenericSetup only says "Five >= 1.2". What do I need?

jens