[Zope-CMF] Re: CMF 1.6 change broke Plone compatibility

Martin Aspeli optilude at gmx.net
Thu Dec 22 12:09:58 EST 2005

Tres said:
> I agree we need such a document, and already owe you some words around
> the topic.  I'll work on setting up a back-channel conversation about it.

You can of course use the PloneSoftwareCenter :-)

Either, you can create a project on plone.org/products and use the
features there, or you can set up a standard Plone 2.1 site and install
PloneSoftwareCenter (note that you currently need the 2.1-integration
branch; we're working on getting a real release out) and its dependencies
(ArchAddOn, ExternalStorage optional). Here, you can get the same roadmap
features for any project.

Martin

--
(muted)