[Zope-CMF] Copy folder contents on first login?

Ignacio Valdes ivaldes at hal-pc.org
Fri Dec 23 21:27:12 EST 2005

Hello all,

It has been years since I've last developed in CMF 1.0 for Linux
Medical News http://www.linuxmednews.com project database. I'm back,
this time working on a new web application for a research project on
clinical outcomes using Plone 2.1.1

I would like to copy the contents of folder 'default' at
home/members/webmaster's home/default the first time a new member logs
in. I've looked around on Zopelabs and found this:
http://www.zopelabs.com/cookbook/1042820556

I plan on customizing portal_skins/plone_login/login_initial but am
not sure how exactly to code this since I've done miniscule amounts of
Python. Please give me a nudge in the right direction.

Thanks!

-- IV