[Zope-CMF] RFC: CMF 2.0 Roadmap

Seb Bacon seb.bacon at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 12:03:14 EDT 2005

Hi Tres,

As to your notes on the wiki:

* Zope3 style interfaces: this is fairly uncontroversial and not too painful

* Movement of presentation logic into Views gives us potentially great wins

* However, are you / we confident that we've found the best patterns
for utilities / adapters yet?  I'm not!

In addition, I have a number of more ambitious thoughts about the CMF,
which don't necessarily relate to Zope3 - relating, for example, to
schema-driven development, or XML in the presentation layerl.  I
guess, however, these should live on a "CMF3000" page, or something
like that?

Seb