[Zope-CMF] Re: [ATTN]: CMF and related packages moved to svn.zope.org

yuppie y.2005- at wcm-solutions.de
Sun Jul 17 11:33:13 EDT 2005

Jens Vagelpohl wrote:
> I just finished migrating the CMF and related projects from
> cvs.zope.org to svn.zope.org, from CVS to Subversion. All tags and
> branches have moved, unlike Zope itself there won't be some  development
> using CVS and some using Subversion. These are the packages:
>
> - CMF
> - CMF_Hotfixes
> - CMF_Extras
>
> They packages became new toplevel projects at svn.zope.org, as can be
> seen here:
>
>   http://svn.zope.org/
>
> Pending final agreement on the CMF list (or an overriding word from  the
> CMF Pope himself) svn.zope.org will now be the canonical location  for
> CMF sources.

+1 for using the new repository, looks great so far.

Two minor issues (almost non-issues):

1.) AFAIK we don't use these keywords: 'Author', 'Date' and 'Revision'.
Maybe they should not even be set.

2.) The virtually empty products like CMFCollector, CMFStaging and
CMFTracker don't make much sense in a new repository. I guess they
should be removed from CMF trunk. (The real products are in CMF_Extras)

Cheers, Yuppie